How are your Factory Stickers holding up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys and Girls, I need your input...

How are your Factory Installed Raptor Stickers holding up?

Are the stickers a good option or a mistake?

We are talking a Molten Orange Raptor...

What are your thoughts on the 2012 stickers verse the earlier models?

Stickers.jpg

OP
OP
mictouch

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there is no Molten Orange in 2012 that is why I said I would have to go with the Flame Red if I decide to get a 2012... I do like the All the colors in 2012... Just wondering if anyone is having problems with the stickers fading or pealing...

Thanks again...

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Race red with black would of looked nice if they had the previous mud graphics, I changed the color and design of mine cuz you couldnt really see the graphics on tuxedo black, especially when dirty..

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the 2010-2011 stickers in person yet? I was really turned off to the decals when I saw it was one giant clear sheet with the digital mud printed on it. Granted it was cool to see the digital mud is 2 shades/finishes of black, but the clear decal stood out like a sore thumb IMO in person.

The 2012 decals may not be the same clear sheet thing being smaller, but I'm not too crazy about them especially for the outrageous price. It was bending my arm enough to splurge for the hood graphic lol.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Race red with black would of looked nice if they had the previous mud graphics, I changed the color and design of mine cuz you couldnt really see the graphics on tuxedo black, especially when dirty..

Lego, You have the best looking side graphics that I have seen.

When I get some extra funds (after my Raptor is in my possession, of course), I'll be searching for a design to have air-brushed on the Raptor's bed sides. Yours is a great idea stimulator - two thumbs up:waytogo::waytogo:

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On order. I am opting out of the decals.

Will be doing custom decals. I figured for the cash I will save, will just get it done how I want. Vs. being stuck with something that is "ok".

Todd