How to ship a bumper across the country?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys shipping large items? Anyone had any experience with this? Very interested in buying a saints bravo bumper but need to ship it half way across the country. Does anyone have any ideas? What's the cheapest way to do this? Probably some freight company? Not ups/fedex right?

Any idea what cost I'll be looking at? Washington to missouri
Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Joplin mo

Greyhound says max weight is 100 pounds. Guy sending the bumper thinks it weighs 150. Anyone know how much a saints bravo bumper weighs without the skid plate? Hopefully less than 100

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Add shipped my via clear lane freight. Be prepared to pay though. 200lb bumper on a pallet was $497 from AZ to VA

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try FedEx Ground, I work for Express and yes we get a big discount but Ground is even more reasonable than Express. I'm surprised by how inexpensive they can be even at full price and fast.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool I'll check out fedex ground as well. Still looking all over to find the specs on the bumper to get better quotes....