How much do you pay for registration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2013 Craptor=$633 due in June

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Oh I'm in California

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$117 I think for FL. No inspections or smog testing. Registration renewal can be done online.

Plan B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$205 every 2 years in Snohomish County, Washington State.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$205 every 2 years in Snohomish County, Washington State.

Do you have to have it inspected? Specifically for headers and exhaust?
Going to be leaving it there most likely next year.

Did you buy yours there or transfer from out of state? Hoping they don't try and charge me sales tax on a 2 year d vehicle.

Thanks.

I need to install those headers still...

Plan B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to have it inspected? Specifically for headers and exhaust?
Going to be leaving it there most likely next year.

Did you buy yours there or transfer from out of state? Hoping they don't try and charge me sales tax on a 2 year d vehicle.

Thanks.

I need to install those headers still...

Correction, $205 every year w/ an inspection every 2 years. They only plug into the ODBII port for inspection, so as long as you aren't throwing any codes you will be fine. I have a very illegal SRT4 (no cat, no downstream O2 sensor, 3inch side exit exhaust, flashed PCM, etc) that has passed w/o issues since 2004. They don't do a visual or tail pipe sniffer inspection.

Bought mine here last new year's eve. I don't think you will be charged anything beyond normal registration.

DonkeyRaptor

Reaction score
North Dakota $147 for 2014 on a 2013 year model. No inspection. Seems to go down slightly per year. Some magical formula to do with weight rating and year model.