How much do you pay for registration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In PA, truck registration is about $70 and state inspection is about $70. Yearly.

NE was a percentage of value every year. How can started charge that much? Ridiculous! It's not like gas was cheaper to accommodate the high registration.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
suv's in our state used to be like 400 I think. That was a long time ago. People started moving to trucks more and more to the point that seeing a regular f150 is ******* annoying. So they switched to new vehicles pay 1% of cost plus weight. Starts to go down after so many years

Its **** and ********. Even in a state that's had a conservative gov for the last 24 years out of 30 they still wanna pull the fair share **** the rich ********. My 04 is 70

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First year, $999, it drops every year in California though, last year was $790 or something, this year was $693

OP
OP
jdruzik

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Something I forgot to mention, here in Oregon there is "NO" sales tax...

I know this must be a considerable savings from what other states charge on a $56,000 vehicle...

Have a good day :winner_second_h4h:.