How much did your window tint cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccbruin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look on craigslist. The place I went was just a little ghetto shop. Does all my family's cars. Its really not that hard to put tint on..

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the front 2 @ 20% to match the rear.

Suntek - $50!

I've gone to this shop on my past vehicles. The guy was running a little later than usual and felt bad so gave me a discount.

He first said it was free!

But, I always pay someone for good, honest work.

Last edited:

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting 20% on the fronts with ceramic $200. Also 70% on the windshield for $150. This should greatly reduce the heat and dash glare.

Dutch451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont remember, maybe $75 for the front 2, the "higher end" 3m stuff that matches the stock rear pretty well.

Punkur67

Reaction score
I paid $250 for 11 total windows. I probably got a little discount for doing all of them at the same time

hungover

Reaction score
I just had mine done on saturday. Solar Guard 16% on the front two, and 10% on the back and 3-panel rear window. It was $229 after tax. I would have done a bar on the windshield too, but the rear-view placement precluded that. When my windshield cracks, I'll be back to have that place install the glass with tint pre-installed. I've taken all my vehicles to that place too, A+ work.

edit: That also included them removing 35% tint off the front two windows from the previous owner. That is wayyyyyy too little tint for the AZ sun!

Goflight2

Reaction score
Paid $700 for all windows, (not including the sunroof) in Ceramic. (Southern California)
$310 of it was for the tinted front windshield. Had this in my previous Tacoma and really liked it.