How many windshield cracks can a Raptor get from a dump truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Gosh....... was afraid of this after I reread my post. Been doing this job for 40+ years and I may have ingested to much tri-chlorothene and tetrabromoethane testing rocks over the years. Wife always tells me "no more rocktalk" as we cruise thru the Rockies headin to the west coast. See what happens when she's not around to temper me LOL
Sorry, I was just thinkin........................:emotions122:

I didn't realize how geeky I am. I understood all of it. Maybe my wife is right.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...well as Mohs' hardness scale tell you, fused quartz has a hardness of 6-7, {out of 10} and our sharply angular, "gravel", comprised of chert arenites to pre-cambrian granite have a hardness of some where in the boron nitride feldspathic quartz ranges 6-8+, combined with terminal velocity of said rock,...

Damn Rockdoc, you must be a real hoot at parties after a few drinks. :rotflmao:

Rock-Rock-Rock.jpg

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had over $6k in damage done to my mustang a few years ago in Clearwater. Was driving along and a stake body in front of me hit a bump in the road and dropped a few bags of cement/aggregate. Needless to say at 50+ mph they did a bit of damage. Ripped the front bumper off, tore open the radiator, knocked off one of my mirrors, damaged 3 panes of glass on the car, the rear spoiler was damaged and a ton of other body work. Whole car had to be repainted as well. Was like driving thru a car wash where instead of water they thru sand and stones at the car.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
New windshield installed! Right before I pulled into place to get it installed, noticed I missed a 6th crack which was by the wiper and running upwards.

I didn't realize the clarity I didn't have prior to getting a new windshield.