How long are YOU traveling to TRR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no. im staying in dallas area wed night. i have a job to do thursday morning before i head out. so this time its a bit out of the way since im in colorado springs heading to dallas, and then back to midland

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1600. Sacramento CA. Split it up into 4 six hundred mile days. Left last Wednesday and arrived Sweetwater tonite, Monday. Now chilling til Thursday.

Nice man! Let me know where all the chill spots are. U got a hotel for the weekend?

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We staying at the best western. Only problem is there is no pool or hot tub. That bums me.

Damn man. I'm staying at the holiday inn lol hopefully they'll let me drop by bags off in the morning so I won't have to haul them off road

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow afternoon, 1026 miles,around 16hrs leaving from GA. Going to drive all night and get there Thursday morning. I rented a camper so I might grab a couple hrs of sleep but might just pull a 24hr day!!! I'm ready!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn man. I'm staying at the holiday inn lol hopefully they'll let me drop by bags off in the morning so I won't have to haul them off road
If you want you can keep your bags in our tent until you can check in at hotel

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

1600. Sacramento CA. Split it up into 4 six hundred mile days. Left last Wednesday and arrived Sweetwater tonite, Monday. Now chilling til Thursday.
Welcome to Texas!!