How long are YOU traveling to TRR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'll make sure to take it slow for sure though lol

Dude that's crazy! Have you been to a snowball? Now that's where I wanna go lol

Yes, SnoBall 15'

All my runs are in my signature. I live where you can drive in snow during the winter so I prefer runs in the desert over snow.

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, SnoBall 15'

All my runs are in my signature. I live where you can drive in snow during the winter so I prefer runs in the desert over snow.

Wel I might just go visit u in the winter lol

OP
OP
SVTLOPEZ

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a New York, a Montana, and a California this year.

TRR14 saw 25 different states and 3 countries.

How badass is that!!! Trey I forgot to ask you. You have some vhf radios you rent it for TRR?

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will most likely take it slow the first times around until you start getting familiar with the terrain and know where you can pick up speed or not. Word of advice, avoid jumping and don't slide into corners without knowing whats on the other side. Ruts will flip you, I know.

Despite all the craziness, I've always been able to drive home. These trucks are amazing as it will seem like you are beating the shit out of them and then drive home at 80mph and as smooth as it was going there. I drove 1700+ miles coming back home from Baja at 90 practically the whole way and it drove great.

Ruts are no match for a Raptor!