How long will you keep your Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to hang on to a vehicle for quite a while and, for me, this Raptor represents so much of what I have been wanting in a truck I couldn't imagine selling it any time in the near future anyway. Heck, it'll probably be in perpetual mods mode for the forseeable future.
What about the rest of you, will you have it longer than you have had other vehicles in the past or will it be around for three or four years and move on?

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I am good for about 3yrs, but I only change when something else cool comes out,
went from Chevy SS to Dodge Power Wagon, to Raptor.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably never. I will abuse it, ****** it, mod it and drive it into the ground. When it comes time for an upgrade, I'll restore the Raptor back to showroom, restore it then let it sit in the museum/my shop with the other cars and trucks.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I had my last vehicle for 91/2 years 2001 F150 screw Lariat, and I'll keep this one longer if
they don't come out with a better one as well.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I have a bad habit of trading every 2 years for fresh paint. I am determined to hold on to this truck for much longer this time....it's as close to perfect for my circumstances as I can get.

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still own every vehicle I have ever purchased. I don't get rid of vehicles I keep them and improve them. Only problem is storage. The garage has to keep getting bigger. Luckly my brother has lots of land and a big shop. I've got a couple stored at his place.