How to increase gas mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what parts I can put in the raptor to help out with fuel economy. I kinda want it to be at 20 mpg or better. If i can't get it that close, oh well. Oh, price really isn't an issue, but i would like to keep it under 2 grand.

thanks again

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what parts I can put in the raptor to help out with fuel economy. I kinda want it to be at 20 mpg or better. If i can't get it that close, oh well. Oh, price really isn't an issue, but i would like to keep it under 2 grand.

thanks again

Trade it in on a Ranger. You should come out money ahead!!:birgits_tiredcoffee

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It needs to go on a diet and tuned lean then a little help drafting or a very strong tail wind.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you all say this I got 19 driving 70. stick to 55 and the things I said above and I think it can be done.

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with 1400 miles on the clock, I still can't get over 12.1 mpg and thats just driving average with a lot of highway miles...........sucks but was expected.