How to find a Shop Worthy of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how does one ease the look for a shop worthy enough to work on your Raptor. I'm in ohio and kinda don't know where to start. I know there are alot of shops out west that work on these trucks but i have no idea how to even start my search here in Western Ohio(Dayton, Columbus, Cincy area). I would be looking for a shop that would be able to install my new Geiser Springs and +3 Deavers that i will be ordering shortly.

If there are no speciality shops, am i shit out of luck....do pray that a dealership will do it and pay out the ass.

Any ideas

sdorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Start by searching for places that specialize in 4 wheel drive modifications. Google is pretty good at finding that sort of place. Then check Yelp, etc. for reviews. If possible ask around on local forums or Facebook groups in your area as well.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean, it's still just a truck, anywhere that can do truck/4wd stuff will be able to do work on a raptor.

I'd say do it yourself in the driveway. I'm the only person I trust to work on my stuff.

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean, it's still just a truck, anywhere that can do truck/4wd stuff will be able to do work on a raptor.

I'd say do it yourself in the driveway. I'm the only person I trust to work on my stuff.

This. It's still just an F-150, the most popular truck on the road. Any 4x4 shop will be able to install springs/spring leafs.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought a shop to service my vehicles myself- it just so happened to have a nice 4 bedroom house attached to it as well.

mfitzger16

Reaction score
Not exactly western Ohio but you could check out Phoenix Offroad in Steubenville. The owner has a Raptor himself and is very knowledgeable about them. He also runs informal raptor events a few times during the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk