How far do you travel to go offroad ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in the Oregon Cascades and logging roads are right around the bend, less than 200 feet away. They will take you along way, so be prepared. The Oregon Dunes is about 1 1/2 hours away, a great week end trip. The High Desert in Central Oregon is about 2 1/2 hours away, it's outstanding... The beach, the mountains, and the High Desert it's great country for the Raptor...

Scott13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on what I want to do anywhere from 15 min to 2 hrs... One reason I love AZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend turning it into an offroad park. Especially if you buy your own dozer and charge a flat rate entry fee. I've always thought than an old/abandoned golf course would make a great offroad park.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sub'd.

I'm 5 minutes from mountain trails and 1-3 hours from unlimited desert terrain. 3 hours from Moab, 1.5 hours from dunes. Utah has incredible terrain and variety.

I am however considering buying a few hundred [cheap] acres in the close desert to build raptor land. Would do a short course, desert course, dirt bike track, etc. So I am very interested in following along with this thread.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is little or no off-roading near where I live in north Alabama, but I am in the process of moving to northern Nevada where there is off-roading for as far as the eye can see. So in my case the answer to the question is 2,000 miles.

Do I win?

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is little or no off-roading near where I live in north Alabama, but I am in the process of moving to northern Nevada where there is off-roading for as far as the eye can see. So in my case the answer to the question is 2,000 miles.

Do I win?

I plan on going to Stoney Lonesome on May 25. Pm me if you are interested in going.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2