How do you feel driving a race car compare to your truck?!!!

How do you feel driving a race car (or a regular car) compare to your truck?

• I feel uncomfortable driving cars.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • I feel comfortable driving both cars and trucks.

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fellow

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The comfort, the space, and the hight of a truck can not be obtained in any car. I just do not like the cramped position nor practically laying down in a car just to drive it. I need my space... I'll take the Raptor any day...

I totally agree with you, jdruzik!

Mtnclymer

Reaction score
I am lucky to have both a 2013 Raptor and a 2013 GT500. So I drive both and enjoy both very much. I feel more comfortable in the Raptor and don't have to wash and cover it after every trip so I drive it much more than the Shelby.

Karter01

Reaction score
It's so nice being high. People seem to give you more respect on the road....I loved driving my M3, but was always avoiding things.

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love the sports cars. They remind me how ridiculously slow the Raptor is. Speed, acceleration, insane deceleration are absolutely awesome.

That said. I pick the Raptor over anything every single day. God bless Battery Tenders.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to drive nascar stock cars at texas motor speedway. Not dissing on the stock cars, but the raptor is more fun. On a track that size there is no reference for your speed. Blasting down a dirt road in the truck is way more exciting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel comfortable in new cars pretty quick.

After driving the Raptor my Lightning feels tiny and corners like a slot car compared to it. The Lightning used to feel sort of big too. There is the power factor too, the boost comes on at 3k in the Lightning so I am always waiting for that surge of power in everything I drive.

I do prefer the Raptor for longer trips, quieter, easier to see ahead, and the inside is like a spaceship compared to an 01 Ford.