How big is your garage? How big should it be?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VADER332

Reaction score
Mine are 10 feet wide by eight high by 30 feet deep. I have about two feet between garages so car and truck doors can open fully

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My garage will be 26 deep x 32 wide with 2 10' x 10' garage doors. I wonder if I need to go 30' deep now. Thanks for the reply.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My one house which is 5 years old is 20x20, the older house by the lake has a 24x24 garage and it's just perfect for my scab, lots of room

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a 30x40 now and usually one or two vehicles are outside or at my nephews race shop. In the future I will have a 2-3 car attached (with 10x12 doors) and at least a 40x60 with one or two lifts. You can never have too much storage.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
26 is probably okay, I have cabinets that are about 30 inches deep in front of mine, still can walk around the truck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours is 33' x 30' and is definitely too small - we keep 4 autos (Crew Raptor, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 356, and a full size Bronco) in it along with a touring Harley and lots of junk! It's like a brain teaser puzzle to get everything to fit!! We also have 3 other cars and another motorcycle in paid storage, so ours is really a mess! I'd love to have a home with an oversize 3 car garage attached and a detached 40' x 50' shop...That might work, but Im really not sure...

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ours is 33' x 30' and is definitely too small - we keep 4 autos (Crew Raptor, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 356, and a full size Bronco) in it along with a touring Harley and lots of junk! It's like a brain teaser puzzle to get everything to fit!! We also have 3 other cars and another motorcycle in paid storage, so ours is really a mess! I'd love to have a home with an oversize 3 car garage attached and a detached 40' x 50' shop...That might work, but Im really not sure...

Woah I need some defender pics! That's my all time favorite, I always wanted one

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woah I need some defender pics! That's my all time favorite, I always wanted one

They're really cool rigs! This one is the '93 NAS 110 model that was imported before the 90's started coming. My girlfriend had always wanted one, so we found this one in Alabama a few years back and drove it up to Alaska - definitely a fun road trip in such a quirky truck! She got the Autohome roof camper for it, and it's pretty cool - nice for Alaska to get you up off the ground and away from the critters a bit!! At least you get time to get your pistol ready!!

Take a look at the defendersource.com for a really great bunch of guys for these rigs and a wealth of knowledge!! I couldn't keep it running on the road without that site!!