Hit n run did a number on my truck..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******* people man how do you do it?

Well.. There's good days which generally outweigh the bad but you always get the upper hand at the end of it. You learn to grow pretty thick skin.

At the end of the day @Kngranch this guys car is in much worse shape than yours, your insurance will cover it and rates should not go up due to no fault assuming it was legally parked and this guy will have to pay out of pocket as he won't make a police report in fear it would be pieced together. It's easier for anyone but you to say that you do have the upper hand in this ****** situation.

Judging from the height of his hood and your bumper im surprised there's not a fluid trail staring just past your truck.. The will leak a long time and often right to the hiding spot. Might be worth a second look with a cooler head.

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To the OP. Send me your VIN when the repairs are done and I will pull a carfax and let's see what info has been posted about your truck.

OP
OP
Kngranch

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, drinky, drinky...I absolutely despise gutless ***** like that who hit other people's property and flee. You said from the parts your positive it was a Pontiac Solstice? Have you checked all the parts/pieces for any VIN markings or serial numbers? Did your friend or his Aunt know of anyone in the area who might drive something like that? Those aren't an everyday sight seen vehicle.

100% positive it was a Pontiac Solstice. No vin markings or other identifiable info on the parts unfortunately. It isn't an everyday car and after talking with my buddy and his aunt, the don't recall seeing one in or around the neighborhood. I searched around on google earth to see if maybe there was one parked somewhere around the neighborhood prior to the accident but no dice (long shot I know, but you never know).

I'm going to do another drive by the scene of the crime and see if I can't find anything that might help find this person, maybe one of the surrounding houses has security cameras.

Person was either tanked or possibly had outstanding warrants. Low life either way. I'll keep y'all posted as I know more.

To the OP. Send me your VIN when the repairs are done and I will pull a carfax and let's see what info has been posted about your truck.

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. State farm did mention a diminished value claim and I'm sure I will be pursuing that.