highest mileage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just curious, member with the most mileage on their truck. and how does it compare now to the first day you drove it? probably a '10, but who knows? odometer pics recommended but not required.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 766 miles on mine. Still drives the same.

:troll3:

Actually, there is something different about my truck from what I've read on here. It doesn't rush into 6th gear. It does shift out of first REALLY quick, but it won't go to 6th unless I'm at least 40mph and not accelerating. Under normal acceleration, it hits 6th around 50-55.

Last edited:

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is an '11 SCrew I bought in January of 2011. I'm at 56,800 as of this morning. May be pushing 57,500 by the end of the week.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

i just broke 1K. rides like shit now. its why im asking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tumblr-sarcasm_zpsae3c5267.jpg

Last edited:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just broke 1K. rides like shit now. its why im asking.

What's different? I have not liked how the rear suspension gives the truck a fore-and-aft shudder when I hit a bump. My old trucks don't do that. They just bounce one time.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Actually, there is something different about my truck from what I've read on here. It doesn't rush into 6th gear. It does shift out of first REALLY quick, but it won't go to 6th unless I'm at least 40mph and not accelerating. Under normal acceleration, it hits 6th around 50-55.

yeah, i try to drive 40 around town where speed limits allow (35 and higher). i like to think its probably a little better in terms of gas mileage in 6th gear goin 40 vs 5th gear goin 35, but its probably negligible.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had 4300 before the snoball 500 and I hated the ride and then, I did the Icon install... got 7200 on now and 2900 with the Icons and you would not know that its the same truck the way it rides now!!! Ya I know its a big cost upgrade but holy crap what a difference!!!

This.... "I have not liked how the rear suspension gives the truck a fore-and-aft shudder when I hit a bump. My old trucks don't do that. They just bounce one time"... All gone totally!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a bunch of 2010's out there that have higher mileage (I know one that was over 60,000). But many of those guys either have sold their Raptors or they're typically not on here any more.