Hi Ho Silver ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
Ok, I thought this interesting enough to share. :roflsquared: I ordered my Silver SCrew end of Oct. I've been waiting as patiently as everyone else :jester:

I had an initial delivery date of 12/13 and then it was 1/8 .... and ultimately 1/13. No harm no foul ... we're all waiting. But...

I received a call this afternoon from my dealers GM whom I've known on an acquaintance level 15+ yrs. He laughingly explained that while he was going through paperwork from a delivery of vehicles this past Tues he noticed my vin was attached. He went back to talk to his guys who explained that the delivery driver told them my Raptor was too big for his truck and that he left it behind for the next driver. WTF :shooter:

It has been 150 miles from my location for the last 10 days. As a side note I called SVT before my convesation with the dealer today. SVT guy was rude - explained to me I was buying the truck from the dealer and not FORD. I explained to him that if my expectations were too high let me know and I would be happy to sever my lifelong relationship with FORD and spend my pennies elsewhere!!!!

Ok, rant over :naughty:

OP
OP
SERG09

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
i like your style! damn it sat THAT close for THAT long??
Still have no idea if it left that location yet. I thought I was pretty patient up until today. Guess SVT felt otherwise.

What's up with the truck driver not being able to load it?? I haven't heard that one .... anyone else??

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I've seen a Raptor fall off a car hauler in a video while the owner of it was standing there looking at it. It was almost off and towards the end the front tire fell off, the noise of the screaching as they finished sliding it down was painful.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I've seen a Raptor fall off a car hauler in a video while the owner of it was standing there looking at it. It was almost off and towards the end the front tire fell off, the noise of the screaching as they finished sliding it down was painful.

i wanna see this.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I saw it on the other side, guy had just gotten it. I'll see if I can find the video on you tube.