Here's a new one. Ford is asking me to take a survey.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took the survey, seemed to have some pretty legit raptor questions. Most of mine seemed to be around towing.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are surveys being done constantly. It is Fords way of judging the public and buying market. It can only help you the consumer in the future.

Todd2

Reaction score
I received a postcard in the mail asking me to login to a site and take a survey.

We found out the hard way that my company logs keystrokes - I trust no one, anymore. Will Ford use it against warranty claims? Idunno.

Those multi-leaf springs, bump stops, winch, and awesome light bar are on there just for looks - never taken her offroad.... that I can recall. :yourself: :rofl:

Todd

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did one also. Actually have used Morpace at my company for research and they are a good company. As far as the survey who knows it could give some good info for the next generation Raptor and for those who don't bother to take the time to do it, would most likely be the first to complain about something on the next truck. I thought it was nice at least they are looking at the truck population users for some input.