Here is how crummy my local dealers are on raptors..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am always bitching about how ****** local dealers are about raptor pricing, well it is only getting worse.. Anyone want a tux black screw for nearly 60k? Both trucks have a '5k market adjustment'... BS!! This is why Randy will get my business when the time comes..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303180807.073314.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303180868.290986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303180921.334654.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303181021.810883.jpg

Both appear to have been joyridden pretty good, the tires have chunks out of them and the rocker panels/flares already have some pretty good chips and dings in them... The salesmen appear to have taken some time in the dirt lot behind the dealer.

Last edited:

CliffyW

Reaction score
I am always bitching about how ****** local dealers are about raptor pricing, well it is only getting worse.. Anyone want a tux black screw for nearly 60k? Both trucks have a '5k market adjustment'... BS!! This is why Randy will get my business when the time comes..
View attachment 2203
View attachment 2204
View attachment 2205
View attachment 2206

Both appear to have been joyridden pretty good, the tires have chunks out of them and the rocker panels/flares already have some pretty good chips and dings in them... The salesmen appear to have taken some time in the dirt lot behind the dealer.

You definitely are NOT dealing with the right dealer. Any dealer worth his salt will honestly tell you, if you order one, all they gotta show the boss is 300- 500 over. Ones on the lot, giving you a hard-on, yeah they are going to TRY to ask sticker, but even then, I can get any one of the 3 sitting on my dealers lot for $500 over INVOICE, all Screws, loaded to the hilt and ready for action, just the wrong color for me

Talk to Don Sanderson Ford and ask for Richard in Fleet--tell him Cliffy sent you

Last edited:
OP
OP
FX4life

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely are NOT dealing with the right dealer. Any dealer worth his salt will honestly tell you, if you order one, all they gotta show the boss is 300- 500 over. Ones on the lot, giving you a hard-on, yeah they are going to TRY to ask sticker, but even then, I can get any one of the 3 sitting on my dealers lot for $500 over, all Screws, loaded to the hilt and ready for action, just the wrong color for me

Talk to Don Sanderson Ford and ask for Richard in Fleet--tell him Cliffy sent you

Definitely, anyone who pays those prices or anywhere near them did absolutely no research. With dealers local to me I am only an after hours shopper, I noticed these two on the lot driving by this morning and went back to check them out this evening. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the dealer pricing stickers.. Any of the 3 around here I had mentioned a raptor to said MSRP, no haggling. Now they want that and an adjustment... :lol:

Last edited:

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats exactly why i went to Randy and I recommend it Dealers in denver wanted about the same 60k-63k Got a black screw with everything but graphics for 3k under msrp. If you want to be taken care of go to Randy for sure

CliffyW

Reaction score
Thats exactly why i went to Randy and I recommend it Dealers in denver wanted about the same 60k-63k Got a black screw with everything but graphics for 3k under msrp. If you want to be taken care of go to Randy for sure

What I want from Randy is 300 over invoice on a R Raptor XT..........LOLOLOL!!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have two on order, but it's going to take $99,000 plus shipping $$ to get one :shocked:

Ford Racing Performance Parts

randy

Yea..I want :drool: but it isn't in the budget. I'll get more use out of the Boss 302 I have on order. After the toys I have bought this year (Raptor, Boss 302 and the Mustang Challenge Cup car), I need to get the wife something nice. Plus I have run out of garage room. I am having a craving for an old Ford Fire Truck to use in parades and such.

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy,
You going to race the cup car? I worked for these guys the year we won the championship.
P3020091.jpg

First time a saw a Raptor. Boris Said had one along time ago.
P3010087.jpg