Help me kill my tires..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakko0o

Reaction score
True about abusing the truck but hey it's your truck. If you want to burn-out make sure you wet the ground before start and yes hold traction control button for a while to shut it off. Keep them wheels spinning and don't go to crazy. Make sure you smooth out while letting go and wet the entire bottom of the truck so the tires don't hook while you letting go. While letting go also let go of brakes so you roll your truck. Good luck. Also selling them is good for your pocket [emoji1417]

Don't forget a buddy with a camera lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo, perhaps I'm just confused, but this is not the first post I've seen where someone says the nannies are to controlling and they can't get the tires to spin... I have a NA 2012, and with just sport mode I spin'em, with it off (push and hold) I can light'em up easily. I've never once needed to pull the fuse. In ORM, TC off, I can drift and spin all day long.

...?

EDIT: Stay off the rev limiter, and if she start to hop, let off! That's when things go boom!

Last edited: