HELP! Ford ESP extended warranty on Factory Roush?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triggerfish

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy the Ford ESP extended warranty for a Roush bought directly from a Ford dealer?

Going to look at one in a short while and need to know about the warranty!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Ford doesn't cover Roush. Roush covers Roush. The ESP might be good for other things (like your power seats, AC, etc) but will likely not cover power train.

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said for $2000 they could do an extended Ford warranty for 5 years and I think it was 50k miles maybe 60K. I really wondered whether I should do it or not but I decided I'd rather spend the $2k on something else. I'm still covered from the factory 3year/36k since mine came right from Roush because my dealer is an authorized seller. I've bought extended warranties in the past and never used them. It's kind of a crap shoot. I don't tend to trash my vehicles and like to keep them looking showroom all the time so I don't tend to worry about the powertrain and such, I get more worried about the electronics and shit like that which I think is more difficult to fix and figure out and seems to be more expensive.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer offered me $1400 for 5 year 50k I believe. I don't drive much so asked for a long term/short mileage. $1400 sound fair?

OP
OP
triggerfish

triggerfish

Reaction score
I ended up buying a Roush even though I won't be able to buy an extended warranty (it wouldn't make sense to pay for an extended warranty IMO that didn't include power train).