Help with cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
puppy-raptor.jpg

you could get a dog-raptor to protect your raptor.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trap it, take it for a ride down a farm land road, and just when you see the hawks flying around release it in that area.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
***** back on track to help resolve the issue... maybe a car cover, not sure how often you drive your truck but i know when i had all of my nice sport cars i either garaged it or put a cover over it... now if its your daily driver you can always get the port a garage... not nearly as expensive or space taking as building a garage but you can get the half domed shape almost like a pop up tent garage and that would do it as well... but at the end of the day unless its a show truck your going to more than likely take it off road and get rockk chips, pin stripes etc hope this helps with some ideas...

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

found this as well Contech Electronics CAT001 Ultrasonic Motion Sensing Animal Repeller - Smarthome

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen the rubber snakes at the big ToysRus stores or the Dollar store usually has them.