Help with cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MCR, if those horns weren't so preposterously expensive I'd buy one. I just can't justify that kind of money for something I use so rarely.

I did honk a guy yesterday, though. I was right behind him at a light and could see he was talking on his cell phone. Do cell phones make you blind? He couldn't see that the light had changed and just sat there. If I'd had one of those train horns, he'd have wet his pants. And he would have deserved it. I used to have a window sticker on a previous truck that said "SHUT UP AND DRIVE." It's still excellent advice.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"have a heart" or "catch them alive" trap, and a can of tuna fish. Take it for a little drive and let it go. Make sure its at least 7 miles. Read somewhere that they will find their way back home if its less than 7 miles.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've heard those rubber snakes you can buy in toy sections will scare them off. My ex's grandparents would keep the rubber snakes on their hood and it kept the cats off.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He has already marked your truck as "his". As said above, live trap and a road trip the cat house.

Or, wait until you see him on the truck and blast him with a shotgun. You're from Tennessee, I'm sure you can do it without hitting the truck.

D

Deleted member 12951

Make a resting pad that is nicer than your hood.

Cats like to be up high, so that won't work unless you get something higher than your truck.

I have no love for cats so I am not going to respond how I would resolve this issue for fear that PETA might be monitoring this thread.

Sent using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've heard those rubber snakes you can buy in toy sections will scare them off. My ex's grandparents would keep the rubber snakes on their hood and it kept the cats off.

You know what, I have had my fair share of problems with cats, pissing on my front porch and belongings, also ******** in the long grass and then my chihuahua rolls in it. I got some of those snakes from a customer of mine who said they stop the birds from ******** on the cars and house. Since I put them out last summer the pissing has stopped.