Help with cat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cats hate citrus, and there are a number of products available that are offensive to the feline olfactory system and do them no harm. You may have to spray that stuff for six feet all around the truck at first, but after the cat learns that your truck is no fun, you may find that you eventually only need a little to remind him when he comes around.

Sorry to disappoint, Vettin' and Orange. :)

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Vettin, i feel like there are very few people here who remember that one.. I almost said something in another thread recently.

Catch it in a cage and take it to the shelter. They also don't like ammonia or double sided tape, but you wouldn't want put either on your raptor.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pellet gun. :shooter:

:Big Laugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! My next door neighbor shot my cat with a pellet gun. It broke his back leg so close to the knee that it was a real question whether it could be pinned or I'd have to euthanize the cat. As it was, it took $800 in vet bills to make it right. My "neighbor" denied involvement, of course. He didn't mind shooting my cat OR lying to the police.

What you suggest is not a "big laugh" in the slightest.

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a product at tractor supply or any farm supply called liquid fence, basically it's coyote *****. Spray that around where you don't want animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk