It Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen any pics yet......

Well I finally made it home but just haven't had time...that and it's been raining cats and dogs so I can't even take a picture of it on the lot. Anyhow, I'm going to try to get by the credit union and dealership tomorrow emoticonluck.gif

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, I just got off the phone with my dealer and that wasn't my Raptor after all emoticonheadagainstwall.gif It seems they ordered a couple similar to each other and this one was some other guy's truck. I talked to the manager and he said it should be any day now. I guess it works out sice I probably couldn't get this done until Monday but it kinda sucks since I came home early partly because of the Raptor had arrived.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man! I thought I was the only one that kind of stuff happened to... I feel your pain. Hang in there!!!

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im here still waiting 4 arriving too... how long have u waited since u order it?