Hard Folding Tonneau Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwolf

Reaction score
Hard Folding Tonneau Cover, has anyone tried the the by "Rugged Liners', the one that folds three times. There is a lot of information on the "FlipBak" but i am considering the Hard Folding Tonneau cover by rugged Liners.
Any thoughts/commments are much appreciated !

Thank you !

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the back flip on my 11 lariat. It will be going over to my raptor. I love the thing. Only thing i could complain about if i had to is the fact that you have to open the cover to close the tailgate. If you do not there is a chance the tailgate could get wedged shut.

The look of it is great and the idea that the bed is completely secure (if you lock the tailgate) is really awsome

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did a lot of research for a folding tonneau and ended up with the BakFlip F1 and couldn't be happier with the quality and versatility of it.

Last edited:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got a BakFlip F1 also, and love it. if you decide on the F1 or other Bakflip, make sure you use Morrie our BakOutlet Vendor. great guy to talk to and will definatly get you the best deal you will find.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an F1, has been on for about 10 months, I dont need to open the gate to close the lid as the rubber seal sits where it should and wont get caught. I left this on for the Texas Raptor Run and it took a beating with no complaints. Very happy with it and the bedrug.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i got the cover there is a sticker on it that said "it could cause the tailgate to jam" i would take a pic of it but it has since fallen off... i just dont want to take the chance

TruckGuy616

Reaction score
Hey all, this thread popped up in my alerts and I thought I would chime in.

I actually work for Fold-a-Cover. First off, BigJ, thank you for the review and we are glad to hear you are enjoying the G4 Elite.

Just wanted to chime in and say hello to the community here. As a welcome, we'd like to offer you a special at our online store. We currently have a promotion for*$100 of a tonneau cover, 2 year warranty upgrade, and free shipping to the lower 48. For our friends here on Ford Raptor Forum, I can go ahead and give you*another $25 off the purchase!*

When checking out through the*Fold-a-Cover Factory Store, just use coupon code FordRaptorForum at the checkout page to take off the extra $25!*http://www.foldacoverfactorystore.com* is the website.

If you have any other questions about the covers, just let me know! OH, and the coupon will work for*ANY Tonneau, Personal Caddy, or Step Tube. So if you have any other friends with different make or model truck, or want to add the caddy to your cover, it will work for that too! Feel free to share it!

Last edited:

Fold-a-Cover

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just want to give you all a heads up.

The coupon code mentioned by TruckGuy is no longer valid.

The new coupon code for FRF is FRFspring25. It still give you an additional $25 any tonneau cover, Personal Caddy, or Style Step when you order from our Factory Store. This new coupon code is good until 7/15/2013