Harbor Freight Jack #62247 skid/mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

He might already have a HF jack though.
Plus he would actually need this:

Off Road Floor Jack and Mount Combo – Pro-Eagle Products

It has shown you are out of stock for awhile now. Website shows out of stock too. Has that changed?

This is one of the BEST off-road jacks you can get, worth the extra coin over HF.

That new BEAST looks badass!
Big Wheel Jack "The Beast" – Pro-Eagle Products

Pro Eagle

Reaction score
We will have both colors ready to ship by the end of this week. The new "Beast" will be ready in about 3 weeks. Thank you for your kind words. We recently moved into a bigger location and scaled down inventory while moving facilities and it caught us with our pants down. Demand spiked at the same time and we couldn't get going again fast enough. After this week there should not be any more issues. The big wheel jack is the only exception. We are only building those 50 at a time until we see how they do. Its possible we could run into backorders there but we will do our best to stay ahead of it.

He might already have a HF jack though.
Plus he would actually need this:

Off Road Floor Jack and Mount Combo – Pro-Eagle Products

It has shown you are out of stock for awhile now. Website shows out of stock too. Has that changed?

This is one of the BEST off-road jacks you can get, worth the extra coin over HF.

That new BEAST looks badass!
Big Wheel Jack "The Beast" – Pro-Eagle Products

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the pro eagle jacks but just can't spend that much money on it. The $140 HF jack with a decent nt skid/mount will be more than enough with how little use it will get. (Hopefully)

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I've been told by WOG they will have a HF jack skid very soon. Might not help you for Jan. but seeing as how long C4 is taking in my case I might not have any choice for my newer HF 2-ton jack.

@Pro Eagle do your jacks mount to the Outlaw Offroad Alpha 1 chase rack?

Pro Eagle

Reaction score
I am not sure I have seen that setup. Our Stainless mount will fit a few other brands of jacks. Dimensions of our jack are listed on our website and the mount is set with two different spots for the pin to go through. We did that so it would work on other brands.

I've been told by WOG they will have a HF jack skid very soon. Might not help you for Jan. but seeing as how long C4 is taking in my case I might not have any choice for my newer HF 2-ton jack.

@Pro Eagle do your jacks mount to the Outlaw Offroad Alpha 1 chase rack?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

You are certainly correct. Ours is a lot more. However $140 plus $100 ish for a skid and you are now only $10 shy of our retail. Ours comes with the extension and our skid is mounted on the jack so that the wheels still touch the ground. With any other bolt on skid, although a bit stronger than ours, they delete the wheels making the jack less useful in the garage.

Just food for thought. Everyone has their own needs.
I love the pro eagle jacks but just can't spend that much money on it. The $140 HF jack with a decent nt skid/mount will be more than enough with how little use it will get. (Hopefully)

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with DMZ Fab and they have the 2 ton and 3 ton mounts/skids in stock for the current production HF jacks. They are not listed on the website, but are in stock. Going to order one and pick it soon