Harbor Freight Jack #62247 skid/mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to buy the Harbor Freight 2 ton race jack, but can't find any mounts to fit the jack. All of the mounts seem to only work for the older model HF jacks? Anyone know where I could find a mount/skid for the HF jack 62247 currently being sold?

D

Deleted member 12951

If it was me, I would get the 2.5t HF one and then these guys make one. Not sure why all skids are pricey

http://www.solomotorsports.com/all-products/parts-and-supplies/harbor-freight-jack-mount-skid-plate/

I was talking with Todd at C4 and he said he was redesigning his to work with the new models and was hoping to have them ready soon.

http://www.c4fabworks.com/Jack_Mounts_s/1814.htm

I was debating about just getting this one since its complete with the jack.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/80006K/10002/-1

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was me, I would get the 2.5t HF one and then these guys make one. Not sure why all skids are pricey

Harbor Freight Jack Mount & Skid Plate - Solo Motorsports

I was talking with Todd at C4 and he said he was redesigning his to work with the new models and was hoping to have them ready soon.

JACK MOUNTS

I was debating about just getting this one since its complete with the jack.

JEGS Performance Products 80006K: JEGS Professional Low-Profile Aluminum Floor Jack | JEGS

I like the Jegs setup but just haven't heard much about that jack. I definitely can't justify spending $250+ on a jack skid.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they changed a lot on the new 2 ton jacks. There is more steel then aluminum now, they don't go as high and they are less stable because they narrowed them up. If my old 2 ton dies ill probably go with a 2.5. I dont use the new one much. It even sucks to use on the race car.

D

Deleted member 12951

So back to my original question, does anyone know of a company that is currently making a mount for the current production HF Jacks?

As mentioned, Solo Motorsports is the only one that I could find as model #62309 still seems to be in production at Harbor Freight. What is your timeframe because you might want to call Todd and C4 and ask him how much closer he is. I spoke with him a month ago and he said he was hoping to have them out by Christmas but more realistically by mid-January.

D

Deleted member 12951

I got my skid plate for my 1.5 ton jack through DMZFAB. He makes them for both 1.5 and 2 ton models.

His website shows the older model HF jacks, hence why I didn't mention that brand. Guess the OP could call them too.

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, Solo Motorsports is the only one that I could find as model #62309 still seems to be in production at Harbor Freight. What is your timeframe because you might want to call Todd and C4 and ask him how much closer he is. I spoke with him a month ago and he said he was hoping to have them out by Christmas but more realistically by mid-January.

I need it by the first week of January. I'll give Todd a call tomorrow as well as the other company mentioned.