Happy Holloween - got your candy ready?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy Halloween. I'm about to take my sons out.

Looks like u guys are ballets with the candy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the newest CT plate, I'm just a little pissed he didn't come back here to give us directions...:licklips:

OP
OP
Shortbed

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the newest CT plate, I'm just a little pissed he didn't come back here to give us directions...:licklips:

For the first time in 7 years, we got zero trick or treaters. Our best was past year, with 14 kids. The bars have 12 months left before the "best by" date, so into the preps they go. Can't have too much high quality chocolate in a SHTF scenereo. This sucks so bad, thought I was building a rep on our street over the years. Would have given anything for a few kids this year.

This house only got 12 kids. Bad pic, but super well lit with skeletons in the trees and roof. I simply have no time to do all this. What is the world coming to?

Damn it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 77
D

Deleted member 12951

Did you forget to turn the porch light on?

This was a cold halloween for us so we didn't go through the normal candy count. Probably gave away about 400 or so pieces of candy.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the first time in 7 years, we got zero trick or treaters. Our best was past year, with 14 kids. The bars have 12 months left before the "best by" date, so into the preps they go. Can't have too much high quality chocolate in a SHTF scenereo. This sucks so bad, thought I was building a rep on our street over the years. Would have given anything for a few kids this year.

This house only got 12 kids. Bad pic, but super well lit with skeletons in the trees and roof. I simply have no time to do all this. What is the world coming to?

Damn it.

That does suck. We had a good bit of treaters when we lived in a neighborhood in Omaha. We also were setting a rep with a well decorated house. Once we moved to oak island we didn't get a single treater. RW was sad. We sat in the driveway dressed up playing trick or beer and no one showed. Too many vacation homes and I guess old people.

This year we went out with a friend for her birthday. At least we had fun.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We live outside of town so zero trick or treaters. A few miles away where our store is located is a different story. Houses there deal with 1000 plus kids in a few hours. One of my employees lives there and had 1400 before he ran out of candy and shut down. That is a serious number of kids. Especially in a town of 35,000.