Gurardian extended warranty Baahahaha!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I Thouhgt this was hillarious and typical of a warranty company. I have been ******* by every aftermarket warranty complany I have ever used, home and auto. I was really currious to what they were gonna say. Obvously they prey on the uninformed and unsuspecting. But I drive my truck like I stole it. If they were gonna pay for the repairs I'm sure I would drive it like you stole it. I am a competant mechanic, I know I can fix anything if I have the money and tools, But my grammar and spelling speak for it's self.

So I recieved a post card in the mail about extended warranty. I was debating getting some coverage in case I broke a transmission or somthing very expensive off roading with you fools. After the standard questions they ask about what kind of vehicle you own and to see if your going to take care of your vehicle. I started asking questions.
First question:" What if I break somthing off road?"
Rep. replies : "Uhhhhh I have been doing this since 2008, I have never heard that question before."
Question Two: "Do you have a pamphlet with what is covered and what is not covered?"
He replies: "yes it's a 18 pg contract we will send you." (I was gonna get a copy before I spent $3500 on a 60k/100k warranty I have 40 k on my truck) The rep. then says "what kind of off roading do you do in your truck?........." I chuckle and say "its a ford SVT Raptor thats the kind off roading I do."
He replies "man I wish the owner was here he owns one of these"
I Say: "Thats the conversation I want to have, is he around? or do you want me to leave my number so he can call me back?"
His reply "No He only comes in like once a month" (LOL Thats because he out jumping his raptor while your helping him make money riping people off DUH!!!)
He then says: "Sir can you hold for a miniute"
He comes back on the phone and says very politely says "After talking to my stupervisor I dont think we will be able to provide you with a warranty"........

:nutkick:

Thought so!!