GREEN Raptor ? WTF..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday I'm toolin up I-90 going by Erie goin' to pick-up my bagger ( had serious motor work done ) and I see coming towards me a GREEN Raptor !!!
:shock1:[SUP][/SUP]

He was towing a fishing boat...

don't think Ford offers Green, and its a different green kind of like a mint green.... anybody here?? or has anyone else seen this thing?

Maybe Ford went and built a Hybrid Raptor :picard:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guessing and speculating...

First guess is that someone had their Raptor painted green. Maybe the folks at Jolly Green Giant? :D

One clue that could help is if it's a known Ford color then it could be an F-150 modified to look like a Raptor or maybe, just maybe, it could have been a test mule (but I doubt that).

DOPA

Reaction score
Im in Houston, TX but the truck has been traveling around going to shows....

scubaraptor

Reaction score
DOPA has it been anywhere near Birmingham AL around May or June? I have a friend who is a semi-pro fisherman who told me earlier this summer he was at a bass tourney in AL and saw a green Raptor parked there with a boat trailer. I thought he was nuts or mistaken until I read this thread!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seen pictures of that truck before. Yes it really exists. Personally I want a yellow one.