Got my truck de-modded last night...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

The lights are not worth claiming on insurance, just a reason to raise your rates as those scums are always looking for the next excuse to do so.

OP
OP
Swordjr24

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my insurance. My agent said for theft my insurance would not go up since it was not my fault, and $100. Deductible. They'll pay to replace lights, brackets, bumper, paint on the bumper, and installation. I love my insurance, they've always taken care of me.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal!

Yep, comprehensive won't affect your insurance. We are grandfathered into a policy with a $50 comprehensive deductible and a $100 collision deductible. We will NEVER leave our insurance company. Our agent told us we have features built into our policy that you can't even get anymore.

I won't hesitate to file a legitimate claim. We pay insurance for a reason. Hell, I will never break even.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People that pull that shit are the reason why insurance costs increase. It's called fraud.

It s not fraud if it's already torn up. Just want to make sure they don't try and repair it not to end up right. Reason insurance rates go up is all the ************* drivers that don't carry any as well as people like the scumbag that stole his lights. I was not suggesting he commit insurance fraud, only making sure that he did not get screwed trying to fix a damaged bumper.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It s not fraud if it's already torn up. Just want to make sure they don't try and repair it not to end up right. Reason insurance rates go up is all the ************* drivers that don't carry any as well as people like the scumbag that stole his lights. I was not suggesting he commit insurance fraud, only making sure that he did not get screwed trying to fix a damaged bumper.

Ha, I realize that you weren't really suggesting that. I just couldn't resist, sitting way up here on my throne.