Got my truck de-modded last night...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my Rigid duallys stolen last night, my first night staying out of town for work. Good ole West Monroe, LA. Makes me absolutely sick. They also bent the bumper removing them.

D

Deleted member 12951

That sucks. I need to figure out a way to secure mine down too.

OP
OP
Swordjr24

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea just talked to rigid, they make a anti theft kit. It's $30 per side.

I don't know if it's with filing insurance. The bumper is bent and paint busted off it on the drivers side.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Rigid sells anti-theft hardware for their lights. However a determined thief will most likely cause more damage than the lights are worth.:mad:

i have these..they are like the bathroom stall wall screws and other devices that either only turn one way or require special tools.

if the mount is strong enough I'm thinking a thief may try, maybe bend something but would eventually walk away.

Im sorry to hear about the theft.... I hope you get it all straightened out...

D

Deleted member 12951

I believe Rigid sells anti-theft hardware for their lights. However a determined thief will most likely cause more damage than the lights are worth.:mad:

They do but the special bit is too big/long to work on my bumper.