Gopro running board mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure I like this angle since it does cut off half the view. But I like the idea that it gives some of the profile which catches any fishing tailing. I also like the idea of see the front tire for any climbing action, and having it down low shows a better view of slopes and road surface.

What do you guys think?

Just a quick test.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

I've also tried under the side mirror and below the rear view. Any other good areas?

OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love it. Gonna use it with the arm to stick it out more

I have one but I would worry about it getting knocked off. As it sits now, its hugging the running board tight to prevent wobble and I think it could handle a jump.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I think back seat would be cool also drivers head

Tried the back seat too, off the rear window. Sits too far and windshield is too small to see anything.

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think back seat would be cool also drivers head

Did the back seat mount in my buddies grand cherokee (sorry no video) and it came out pretty cool.. it made the pile of rocks he almost crashed into look small, but the reactions were entertaining.

092cd0f9-4e2f-4e14-956b-5c213ea4de08_zps519218ed.png

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being that low it could just get covered in mud right off the bat. My running boards love to collect stuff when I offroad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk