Glassworks unlimited out of business???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rdwngs4402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to go through another glass company, I currently have fiberwerx on the truck, I just needed more clearance for bigger tires. The 4.5" flared fenders seem to be pretty popular, I wish another company would make some. If anyone has a set of 4.5" fenders in stock I'd buy em today! I was hoping SVC would help out more, I think the 2 shops are pretty close to each other.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you paid with basically anything other than cash or check you can dispute the charge. pretty simple concept that works and has been around forever.

not sure why everyone thinks THEY have to do all the legwork to try and get their money back. that's what credit companies are for and that is why they charge vendors a fee per transaction.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have been trying every outlet possible to get ahold of Tim. Emails, phones calls , texts and cannot get an answer. We have tried to locate his new shop but are unsure of its location. This is a first that Tim has gone radio silent on us. Just last week he said they shipped so we were waiting to see if the fenders showed up within reasonable time. When asked about tracking no answer to our emails/texts/ phone calls. We gave them a chance now we will make up for their mistake and horrible communication.

-Jeff

D

Deleted member 12951

We have been trying every outlet possible to get ahold of Tim. Emails, phones calls , texts and cannot get an answer. We have tried to locate his new shop but are unsure of its location. This is a first that Tim has gone radio silent on us. Just last week he said they shipped so we were waiting to see if the fenders showed up within reasonable time. When asked about tracking no answer to our emails/texts/ phone calls. We gave them a chance now we will make up for their mistake and horrible communication.

-Jeff

Have they taken your money for that order?

Baja Kits

Reaction score

-Jeff

Not surprised at all about this Jeff.

We left a long time ago a took all of our Race body molds.

Last edited:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not surprised at all about this Jeff.

We left a long time ago a took all of our Race body molds.

Sucks especially after all the support many teams gave him.

However update as of today, apparently John is going to take over day to day operations under a new name while tim does nothing but design. John has always been good and quick to respond while trying to correct problems as best as possible! Fingers crossed

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Divorce sucks, business divorces suck slightly less, being ripped off sucks most.

"You take the molds and building and I'll take the Computers and mice" lol

"The building has ******* mice and you didn't tell me?"

"The computer mice *******"

Arguing takes a lot out of you I guess,

Last edited: