Glassworks unlimited out of business???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdwngs4402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm or deny that glassworks has gone out of business. I ordered a set of fenders in early December through SVC and they can't get a hold of them. I asked a guy who has their glass on his truck and he heard they went out of business. Maybe someone nearby can stop in to see and confirm?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Rumor is that Tim is having another shop build his glass untill he finally shuts his doors for good!

Not sure why anyone would order though that crook, but since you went through SVC you may have a chance at keeping some of your $ and going with someone else!

Good luck

OP
OP
R

rdwngs4402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: I tried all day calling myself with no luck, emailed them tonight and he said he was still in business.

I heard the mixd reviews, but they're the only company with 4.5" flares fenders. I thought SVC would be the best option since they use glassworks a lot. I received the bedsides, but still waiting on front fenders. Problem now, SVC is giving me the run-around, plenty of emails back and forth but I'm getting upset with SVC for the recent lack of communication. Sucks being a customer and spending a good chunk of change and then the communication stops.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed on the boatecs.

But I think the issue here is he already has 4.5 bedsides fitted on the truck. I believe glassworks were the only manufacturer for +4.5 glass?

****** situation, hope everything works out @rdwngs4402

Ah. Yeah that sucks. Seems to be the norm with Glassworks. Isn't it about this time every year - they kinda just drop off the face of the earth right after Baja? Might just be a coincidence......

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
From what I've heard all of his molds were purchased by another shop. I'd bet one of the shops has some 4.5" flare molds laying around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk