Getting the window sticker PDF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yep, my link in my signature no longer works. All three links that I new about no longer work. Best we can get is this, so maybe it will start working again later.

"Sorry, Window Stickers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this message repeatedly, please contact a Dealer for assistance."

Or perhaps they want you to "buy" the sticker and took them all offline so you can spend $25 instead. I noticed they added the 2015 so perhaps that is what changed recently.

Ford 2007 - 2015 Ford, Lincoln or Mercury Window Sticker

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 12951

@GMAN62465

We all know where to get the window sticker, including ZBoater that created this thread. The problem is the Ford system is no longer showing the sticker anymore. Instead of posting that it works, try it yourself and you will see that all your links you are posting DO NOT work. All Research Maniacs does it redirect what you entered over to Ford's system (that is broke).

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@GMAN62465

We all know where to get the window sticker, including ZBoater that created this thread. The problem is the Ford system is no longer showing the sticker anymore. Instead of posting that it works, try it yourself and you will see that all your links you are posting DO NOT work. All Research Maniacs does it redirect what you entered over to Ford's system (that is broke).

I used this to download a few window sticker copies two days ago...

I just tested and it is dead... wasn't sure where it pulled the data from...

Was hoping that it would work and be another option since the Ford site was down... Maybe it all will be back up soon.

GMAN

sombra

Reaction score
I googled Ford window sticker this morning and it led me to the right place. Printed mine this morning!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I found this awhile back when I was searching for a Raptor. I could get true factory options vs. what the schmucks listed wrong on their websites.