General information question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having difficulty staying logged in or pop up ads taking over after logging in. My browser,"safari, mac book pro", is failing to respond and logs out on it's own. There is no rhyme or reason to this just completely inconsistent. I am not having issues in any other manner just here. This is getting really frustrating and I want mods and admin to know. Tried posting in site news section but it was the wrong area.:mad:

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have no problems with my 27" iMac. No pop-ups, no logging off, and no failure to respond. Are you using the latest Mac OS?

OP
OP
rmschaver

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the pop ups that are irritating it's the completely irregular logging off. It can happen immediately after logging on or it can be awhile. It can happen repeatedly or rarely just no rhyme or reason. Was not always like this just for the past few weeks. Also does not happen at other times when I am surfing the web. I am only having an issue on this site.