Gen 1 Owners - What Say You ?(2017)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say: I'm glad I have my '14.

Ford has lost focus by putting their tech development and green agenda above their QA department and client base's desires. They would rather eschew reliability and their customer's wishes of a V8. A survey here revealed a 90+% V8 consensus, and their joint build of a POS transmission shows they did little in the way of research on joint builds, such as the BRZ. Joint builds save money at the cost of reliability. Ford is moving further into a position to only celebrate themselves, brag solely to their competition, and leave their base clientele further and further behind. Few millennials can afford a truck like this, and I venture to say the hard working Americans that can, will soon begin to realize that too much reliability is lost for the sake of tech gimmickry and Ford's green agenda, thus turning back and revering these Raptors that are normally aspirated, V8 driven, and devoid of overbearing technical nannies. While some will look at my Raptor today and immediately acknowledge a first gen, I will see something first and foremost, entirely: A farewell present.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say long live our SVT Raptors! The baddest truck on the planet!

I say it's time to get the KO2's before summer so I get less flats out in the Red Desert!

And I say it's time to make Raptors great again and get word of a V8!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I say I'm glad to be a Gen1 owner because the boys in the hood are always hard. Come talkin that Jen2 shit and we'll pull your card, knowin nothing in life but a V8's legit, don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said shit...