Gear Display?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone told me yesterday that there is a screen on the 2013 Raptor, that shows you what gear you are in (1-6) and that it changes as the truck shifts. I have looked in every menu and cannot find anything like this. Anyone have a clue as to what I am talking about?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go to the section you want to start a new thread in and in the top left above the threads there is a start new topic button.

ESRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In addition to post #2, sometimes it will disappear, like if you change your tune or reflash your ecu. Refer to earlier post to get it back.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone told me yesterday that there is a screen on the 2013 Raptor, that shows you what gear you are in (1-6) and that it changes as the truck shifts. I have looked in every menu and cannot find anything like this. Anyone have a clue as to what I am talking about?

Mine is located on the compass screen on the right had side of it. I've had my truck for a month and just noticed it the other day. I keep mine on the compass screen because I don't want watch the MPG's.