Garage size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VADER332

Reaction score
I am still looking to build a detached garage. Are there any Raptor owners that live on the Delmarva Peninsula and keep their Raptors in a garage? I just want to see "in person" the size and space that I would need to build one. Thanks.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make the door at least a foot higher then your truck for future light bars or roof racks. Then make sure to make the garage at least 2 feet longer front and back to make sure you can work on it inside the garage year round and have room for any type of bumpers you might want to add on to it. Might want to make it at least a double sized for extra room for next toy to fit as well. If you are going to make it a 2 vehicle garage anyway, make it oversized on the sides for work bench, tool box and storage areas.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
Make the door at least a foot higher then your truck for future light bars or roof racks. Then make sure to make the garage at least 2 feet longer front and back to make sure you can work on it inside the garage year round and have room for any type of bumpers you might want to add on to it. Might want to make it at least a double sized for extra room for next toy to fit as well. If you are going to make it a 2 vehicle garage anyway, make it oversized on the sides for work bench, tool box and storage areas.

Thanks for the advice. It will be a 2 car garage. Would 10' high by 9' wide doors be adequate? I saw plan for a pole building that was 28' deep by 32' wide with 2 garage doors and a 3' by 6'8" entry door. Hopefully I am on the right track.