FYI the harbor freight race jacks are on sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2.5ton model as stated above is new and this one looks darn near identical to the HF models. Not sure who is making skid plates for these yet but at $99 that's a good deal.

[COugh] Crown Offroad New Product [/endCough]

The HF 2.5T looked to be the same frame at the 2T (just my visual look), so c4fab skid still may be an option

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
[COugh] Crown Offroad New Product [/endCough]

The HF 2.5T looked to be the same frame at the 2T (just my visual look), so c4fab skid still may be an option

Buy one and confirm it.....

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local Costco has this model for $99.00. Not sure how it compares to the Harbor Freight model but I am sure the warranty is better through Costco.

I think its better dealing with Costco than HF, even if its the same jack. They have a very generous return policy vs. having to buy the extended warranty at HF. I bought a HF low profile 3.5 ton steel jack to use around my house and the threads stripped out of the case on the release valve after 4 uses. I didnt expect a China made jack to last for a lot of years, but 1 year would be nice. Should have bought the extra coverage, Now I have some rolling scrap metal on the side of my shop.