Future Raptor Engines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if i could afford a juiced up 5.0 stock ford raptor. It wont have a rousch tag on it if it becomes a standard engine but it wont be what i paid fo sho.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, this is America we drive giant enviroment, ozone destroying V8 engines that kick ass and take numbers. Anything less than 8 pissed off cyclinders is no bueno

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so that makes ours more valuable so it good news right? or is everybody wanting to buy the new gen? I keep my vehicles a while. that's why I feel I can put some money into them

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of engine, if the new 2015 F-150 has a confirmed weight reduction of 700lbs+ then I sure as heck hope the next gen Raptor doesn't still weigh 6200lbs. Personally, for simplicity and longevity from hard use I'm still a proponent of wringing every last bit if performance and efficiency out of the 6.2L. Defeatable cylinder deactivation, defeatable auto engine start/stop, direct injection, lighter compacted graphite block, etc.

Last edited: