GEN 1 Fuel Fill Inlet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Germanswede

Reaction score
I'm also having this issue on my 2014 raptor. I've cleaned it and the message went off for about a day but is already back on. my fuel gauge also seems to drop very fast once this notification starts. can that all be due to a vacuum leak within the tank?

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also think you’re supposed to use the little funnel in what may appear as an inappropriate way while cleaning it. LOL

Germanswede

Reaction score
Yes it’s clean and the vapor canister replaced. It also has a lot of pressure bleeding off when I stick the nozzle in to fuel up. The dealership I purchased from refuses to put more $ into correcting the issue so I’m kinda screwed when it comes to help from them.

Germanswede

Reaction score
Yes it’s clean and the vapor canister replaced. It also has a lot of pressure bleeding off when I stick the nozzle in to fuel up. The dealership I purchased from refuses to put more $ into correcting the issue so I’m kinda screwed when it comes to help from them. It’s the raptor roush model if that makes any bit of difference