Front Stock Fox vs Fox 3.0 vs Icon 3.0 vs King 3.0: Dyno Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
J, this is freaking awesome. Thanks for getting us this information.

That is a good point. Based on some discussions with Corey at TRR, he indicated that Fox was using the RPG tune on their shocks. I am not sure if he meant rear only or both front and rear. Would be good info for this thread.

Fox has their stock tune and RPG tunes the shocks for their leaf/bumpstop combo. I believe the shocks that were tested in this situation were the Fox tune, not the RPG tune.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice data to peruse... This is exactly the kind of data I like to see when I am fact-finding. For my specific style of driving my choice is clear as a bell.. Thank You for putting together this data for FRF.

As a note—the comments about temperature are germane to the discussion here and I would love to know if each shock started at the same soak level, break in level is not relevant to the results because all of the articles were NIB.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks' BigJ. I have stock shocks yet and more than likely will for a long time. Just to real world internment I took a propane tank to town today they always tip over not in the raptor. I even tried to tip it over on the way home not slowing for my 80 degree driveway it's banked I took it at 30mph. The moral of the story is these truck's are awesome. To be able to improve upon them is outstanding thanks for all the info and keep competing you shock company's your doing good.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's bs you guys didn't test my Ranchos. Guess since they're not a supporting vendor, it wasn't necessary to showcase their far greater superiorness.:893MrT-thumb:

OK---Everybody pony up!!! Am going to set up an account so we can donate and throw a Pity Party for the Raptizzle man! His is upset :sorry: and the least we can do is to contribute for the party.