Front and Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't place this in the FS section because their not for sale yet. I have Venom bumpers on order and was hoping to recoup some cash for a roof mount. Not looking to make a killing but I am wondering what I should ask for them. Front bumper is in great shape minus some fading from the Florida Sun. Skid has slight scratches no dents. Rear bumper same as front with the small exception of having an unnoticeable crease under one of the plastic skins due to my boat jumping the hitch and sliding into it. So what would be a fair asking price? Willing to ship but from a couple other threads I read seems that might be an expensive proposition. Any thoughts?

*This is the stock setup that will eventually be for sale once I receive the venom set.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Around $150-$200 each, stock bumpers don't have a lot of value as most are swapped out. Typically they only sell when a guy with a stocker smashes his and just wants a stock replacement.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What roof mount are you looking at? I may do an expedition to Labrador next summer and was thinking about the Rhino Rack with cage to store lighter weight expedition gear.

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some form of Radius bar with applicable mounting brackets. Speaking of those what are you guys opinion on the mounts that are available through various vendors for the radius bars ? And the roof mounts themselves ? I've heard various arguments for them and against them. Just curious about current opinion.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some form of Radius bar with applicable mounting brackets. Speaking of those what are you guys opinion on the mounts that are available through various vendors for the radius bars ? And the roof mounts themselves ? I've heard various arguments for them and against them. Just curious about current opinion.

My opinion would be against. There are plenty of better locations (lower grill, behind the grill, on bumper, hood mounts, etc.) than a roof/windshield mount IMO. I have seen them Whistle, the can produce a glare off your hood/through windshield, they can vibrate and scatter the light, and they smack every low hanging branch.

And if you already have lights in all those "better" locations and feel the need for more lumens...get better lights, not roof mounts. again, just my opinion.

D

Deleted member 12951

I purchased a stock front bumper in near perfect condition for $100. I've seen them go on average around $200-$300 here and even free. Rear about the same. GLWS when you do.