Front License Plate Bracket vs None

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, so some of you may think it's dumb but I'm just curious.

I ordered my truck from CA but in GA we don't need a front license plate. So I think my truck will be getting a front license plate bracket from the factory.

My question is: are all trucks pre-drilled with the front license plate holes? I've been looking at pics online and it seems that the ones that don't come with it from the factory do not have holes on the bumper?? Anybody know?

I prefer no holes please... Don't want needle ***** sticking their shit in there! :waytogo:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well. I've noticed that some F-150s have front brackets placed dead center and some have them off to the right. Is there a reason for the differenence in placement? Humvee, Louisiana doesn't have front plates either, but almost all of the F-150s I see have the front brackets anyway with dealer advertisements attached.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious about this as well. I've noticed that some F-150s have front brackets placed dead center and some have them off to the right. Is there a reason for the differenence in placement? Humvee, Louisiana doesn't have front plates either, but almost all of the F-150s I see have the front brackets anyway with dealer advertisements attached.
Well, hell! I'm glad I asked for the both of us! :waytogo:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my truck in TX. The truck came with holes and the front plate bracket, but the bracket wasn't attached.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet a lot of dealers install the brackets themselves so they have a place to advertise, as if that's not gonna be be the first thing I remove when I get the truck home.

Last edited:

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ecoboost trucks have it off to the side on the plastic "bumperette"

I assume for airflow over the intercooler...

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, ALL the Raptor bumpers come factory with holes. But the front Lic plate bracket comes inside the truck. You can ask them not to install the bracket.

randy