GEN 1 Frame reinforcement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Runnhyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the SVC rear bump stop set up add any frame support? Could the addictive desert designs frame gusset kit and svc bump stop systems be used together or would it interfere with the way the bump stop kit installs? Should a gusset kit be used with it or does SVC's set up also help for frame support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sigh, a search will get you more information than you can read during on sittting in your bathroom of choice.

The SVC kit should be plenty

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bump stop / frame support system......

Just by adding hydraulic bump stops, you are providing additional frame protection because the forces passed into the frame are greatly reduced. The mounting system also 'braces' the frame and spreads bump pressures over a greater area than the crappy stock system.

So, the easy answer to your question is yes, the SVC bumpstop system helps to protect your frame from possibly bending.

Go to Welcome to Crown Offroad - "Life Begins Where the Pavement Ends" for some great pricing, or PM me directly if you would like.

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC bump stop kit is plenty enough. I can't imagine anything that you could do to break it. I know i did do my best to try to break it and it did not happen. Ended up breaking lot other shit on my truck.