• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rigid changed their warranty policy and is only valid to the original purchaser and non-transferrable. They will want a copy of the receipt. Getting water in a Rigid light is common. Every single one of mine eventually got moisture.

Take pictures of what you think is modded (or even if it is not) and sincerely ask the question to the forum and people will help you out.

I see that you are in Florida. Go here on the forum to the Southeast section and post up in one of the Florida threads or create one. Get together with some other raptor owners and compare yours to a stock truck.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f57/south-florida-raptors-30749/

Other people here say its cool to try and make contact. I personally would not, especially if I made sure to remove anything of mine out of the truck before I sold it, some might take it as a privacy thing. I've always reset the NAV and everything like that back to default so perhaps this person might not care if they left it.

Rick we can still find you. lol

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I sent the letter 10 days ago and have had no response. Looks like I'm out in the dark.

Thanks for the input!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk