Ford Velociraptor on top gear...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Still lerning this site. Delete this how? Someone else posted about the same show while I was one finger typin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well dew dew. Thats why the modorator wants only one thread for this or that. Makes sense I guess now. Even the moderator can't nix it? I guess ya better never post anything that will get you in deep dew dew with another member. HAHhaaaaaaaa.
BDRAG

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Leave it. I get hit on a lot! HAhaaaaaa.

Hey, Here is a short vid of me, the lead bike, on my 2000 Suzuki LC 1500 back in 2009 on Deals Gap. Below the overlook. Over 1000 lbs with me on it. HAhahaaaaaaa. It looks slow but we were doing between 50 and 90 most the time sept for the tight tight ones where I run out of ground clearance....

YouTube - BDrag and Dragon Slayer

BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Leave it. I get hit on a lot! HAhaaaaaa.

Hey, Here is a short vid of me, the lead bike, on my 2000 Suzuki LC 1500 back in 2009 on Deals Gap. Below the overlook. Over 1000 lbs with me on it. HAhahaaaaaaa. It looks slow but we were doing between 50 and 90 most the time sept for the tight tight ones where I run out of ground clearance....

YouTube - BDrag and Dragon Slayer

BDRAG

holy windy road batman!

OP
OP
BDRAG

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Deals Gap Tenn / N. Carolina. 318 turns in 11 miles. Its a blast on a bike. That was the less crooked part below the overlook on the way to the parkway. We had to pull over for the Ambulance we catch in the video at the end. There was a narly crash and we waited for the Meat Wagon for about 10 or 15 minutes before we headed out. Never thought we would catch them in less than 3 minutes! AHhahaaaaaa.
BDRAG